Grab your favourite beverage; this is the official Suits Goddamn Drinking Game for viewers at Château Bonwâg.
When Someone Says This…
- “Goddamn.” – one shot
- Bonus shot if it’s weirdly awkward e.g. “You can goddamn pay for this coffee.”
- “What are you doing here?” – one shot
- “You have my word… / I promise you…” – one shot
- “What is this?” – one shot
- “If anyone asks…” – one shot
- “This conversation is over.” – two shots
- “Is that a threat?” – two shots
- “It didn’t come from me.” – two shots
- “Now, if you’ll excuse me…” – two shots
- “Sh*t the bed.” – two shots
- “You’re going to want to hear what I have to say.” – three shots
When This Happens…
- The first word of the scene is a character’s name – one shot
- A character hands someone a folder without explaining what is in it – one shot
- An elevator closes on someone – one shot
- Someone buttons or unbuttons their suit – one shot
- A judge allows a clear case of contempt in their courtroom, after pointing it out and warning against it – two shots
- Two characters meet on a rooftop with a CGI background – three shots
- The third time someone uses a movie reference in the same episode – three shots
- It’s raining in NYC – have a coffee (this never happens)
Apparently, 10 years and 1 week ago today, my first Facebook post was “taking a break @ home”.
Still using both. (First tweet was 10 years and 2 weeks ago : https://twitter.com/bonwag/status/8121611)
Many services have come and gone (MySpace deserved to die, Google Wave didn’t ) and these two have become something very different from what they were, but I think this internet fad might stick around for a while longer.
Unfortunately, it’s that time of year again – to post a list of useful online resources to use if you’re concerned about bushfires in Perth.
Here it is, the yearly post celebrating the 22nd anniversary of the first post on Bonwag! As always, it’s been superseded by Facebook (and Day One – a personal diary) in recent times, so has been lightly tended, but one day, Facebook will die, taking my posting history with it, and Bonwag will still stand!
Here’s to having survived another year.
From a recent Google Images search:
Looks like another in-depth analysis of Eurovision voting is in order. Stay tuned until after the spoiler period has passed in Western Australia…
Here’s my prediction for Eurovision this year. Russia will undoubtedly win, but Malta brought a banger this year.
This top 10 is based on The Song alone – I haven’t seen any of these acts in action, so I reserve the right to edit these after the second semifinal.
Who gets your vote?