I’ve been holding off re-posting my yearly update of Bushfire Resources in case I jinxed it, but today’s prescribed burn smoke haze reminded me we’ve avoided any catastrophic fire season this year. It might be down to the unseasonably mild summer we’ve had.
Happy to not have to re-post. Happy Wintering, Perthfolk!
Grab your favourite beverage; this is the official Suits Goddamn Drinking Game for viewers at Château Bonwâg.
When Someone Says This…
- “Goddamn” – one shot (Bonus shot if it’s weirdly awkward e.g. “You can goddamn pay for this coffee.”)
- (In Season 5 or later substitute the single awkward curse word they are allowed per episode.)
- “What are you doing here?” – one shot
- “Be That As It May” – one shot
- “You have my word… / I promise you…” – one shot
- “What is this?” – one shot
- “If anyone asks…” – one shot
- “I know this is none of my business” – one shot
- “This conversation/deposition is over.” – one shot
- “Is that a threat?” – one shot
- “It didn’t come from me.” – one shot
- “You didn’t come all the way over here just to…” – one shot
- “Now, if you’ll excuse me…” – two shots
- “Now instead of (doing x) why don’t you go and (do y)” – two shots
- “We need (x) done and we need (x) done *now*” – two shots
- “Sh*t the bed” – two shots
- “What did you just say to me?” – two shots
- “Get the hell out of my office” – two shots
- “Well, you’d better fix it; and fast” – two shots
- “You’re going to want to hear what I have to say” – three shots
- “Get Your House In Order” – three shots
When This Happens…
- Once the first name of everyone visible in the scene is mentioned – one shot
- A character hands someone a folder without explaining what is in it – one shot
- An elevator closes on someone – one shot
- Someone buttons or unbuttons their suit – one shot
- A judge allows a clear case of contempt in their courtroom, after pointing it out and warning against it – two shots
- Two characters meet on a rooftop with a CGI background – three shots
- The third time someone uses a movie reference in the same episode – three shots
- It’s raining in NYC – have a coffee (this never happens)
See Also (for proof and further research):
Apparently, 10 years and 1 week ago today, my first Facebook post was “taking a break @ home”.
Still using both. (First tweet was 10 years and 2 weeks ago : https://twitter.com/bonwag/status/8121611)
Many services have come and gone (MySpace deserved to die, Google Wave didn’t ) and these two have become something very different from what they were, but I think this internet fad might stick around for a while longer.
From a recent Google Images search:
Hey, internet – Sebastian needs help selecting the bestest animal joke for school.
Your votes (or extra contributions) would be greatly appreciated!
What happened to the tap dancing spider? He fell into the sink
Two penguins are chilling in Antarctica.
First penguin says, “You look like you’re wearing a tuxedo.”
Second penguin says, “Who says I’m not?”
I didn’t know an owl lived here