Here’s an assortment of new jokes I heard over the holiday break. For your entertainment.
- What car does Tarzan drive? A Mazda Tree-To-Tree.
- Why do ducks have flat feet? To put out small bushfires.
- Why do elephants have flat feet? To put out burning ducks.
And some crickety hooma:
- Who has the easiest job in the English cricket team? The guy who removes the red ball marks from the bats.
- What does Asley Giles put in his hands to make sure the next ball takes a wicket? A bat.
- ASHES = Another Sad, Horrific English Season