Here is a run-down of the media outlets that are tracking the story of the Selling of Hurlstone
- The Daily Telegraph’s Maralyn Parker deserves credit as the first major outlet to break the news on Nov 12 – regarding the selloff and on Nov 14 the memorial forest issue.
- Alan Jones’ morning program on Nov 18 spoke with Old Boy David Moore about the issue: listen here
- Channel 7 Sydney featured the story in it’s 6pm NSW Bulletin on Nov 18.
- The Macarthur Chronicle of Nov 19
- The SouthWestern Rural Advertiser of Nov 19
- Alan Jones discusses the issue with Premier Nathan Rees on Nov 19. listen here
Coming Soon: Watch these spaces:
- Sydney Daily Telegraph (the paper version)
- Sydney Morning Herald
- The Land
- Macarthur Advertiser
One thought on “Tracking the Media’s Hurlstone Coverage”
I was chatting to one of the guys from Human Nature this morning. Maybe I should have asked them for an opinion.
Comments are closed.