June 8: Following an Eastern States tour this week, I have discovered that
- If you ask a Grandmother to bring some photos of her grandkids to show around; the fact that they’re in an A3 sized picture frame will not be an issue
- Just because a rugby side is sponsored by a dutch beer company, it doesn’t mean that the team can necessarily stomach the stuff.
- If you happen to have a drug bust being performed your street, it’s poor form to grab a beer and stand outside pointing and laughing.
- The size of a dessert is not proportional to how much it will ‘fill you up’.
- Someone will probably NOT get fired at the Beverley Hills cinema for misspelling ‘Pearl Harbo(u)r’.
- Stephen Wright is probably best left do do his own jokes.